I believe living a healthy lifestyle begins with maintaining a strong and fit body. My aim is to help you identify your fitness goals, design an exercise program that fits your needs and guide you through every exercise, every workout. My holistic approach to fitness and health will have you feeling great and seeing results in no time.
- Private Personal Training
- Online Personal Training
- Online Group Bootcamps
- Partner Training
- Improving General Fitness
- Muscle and Strength Gain
- Improving Flexibility
- Women’s Fitness
- Nutrition and Meal Plans
- Functional and Core Training
- Bodybuilding and Competing
- Weight Loss
- Endurance Training
- Group Training
$20.00 20 minute
$75.00 30 Day Meal Plan
- Individualized Evolution Nutrition meal plan consisting of 4 weekly plans for any special diet or restrictions formulated to guarantee results! Not wanting to follow a strict plan? Well the “smart plan” allows you to pick your food and evolution nutrition will guide you according to your macronutrient/calorie goals what you can eat the rest of that day/week!
$60.00 45 minute training session
- Individual One on one personal training session
$50.00 Bare Essentials- 30 day plan
- During stressful times we need to reset, focus on the bare essentials, and stay centered. If you are not balanced or exercising, you cannot function at your maximum potential. This program will teach you the tools to get through any crisis in your life.
- You will get access to Trainerize app with: – Meal tracking – Group support and daily tips and messages – 30 day exercise plan ranging from stretching to strength training
- Daily tracking of your progress (weight, measurements, photos)
$100.00 Be Ready Plan
- Ready to look and feel great for that last minute event or trip? Want to learn how to stay fit but indulge in moderation? Well, then this plan is just for you! The monthly Be Ready plan will allow you access to live workouts, recorded routines, and suggested meal plans with an encouraging, well experienced physician trainer. This is an ongoing program but you can cancel at anytime. Each month as your body and mind changes so will your challenges and goals!. Are you only available virtual? Then no problem!
- You will get : – 2 weekly live online classes – Recordings of a prior classes.
- Two (for the month)15 minute conferencing consultations with the trainer to work on and improve certain exercises, questions, anything you want to address!
- Calendar with daily goals, exercises and messages to keep you going through Trainerize app
- Weekly tracking of weight, measurements, and food intake
$35.00 LEVEL N BLEND- 4 CLASS PASS
- Level n Blend is a full body workout incorporating Hiit training, body weight exercises, & dance.
- Classes held at Anytime Fitness in Pearland, TX.
- Contact or follow on social media for schedule. IG @kdmd_health FB @Dance, Health, & Fitness LLC *Pass expires 6 months after purchase
$135.00 Online personalized self study plan
•Personalized Exercise program outline for 1 month delivered through Trainerize(To complete on own)
- Monthly calendar with personalized workout plan for 30 days -Dietician sourced personalized monthly meal plan
- Frequent messaging
- One on one personal trainer interaction is a separate fee
$40.00 Personalized Workout program outline
- Want to workout on your one but just need a plan? This will give you one month access to the Trainerize app with a personalize workout program by a personal trainer set up for each day, weight, measurement and meal tracking.
- Personalized workouts
- Access to Trainerize app with calendar, meal tracking, and messaging from personal trainer
- Able to track progress, view workout videos, and chart body stats
$300.00 Six personal training sessions bundle
- Live online one on one personal training sessions, Each one hour
Get Fit Fast
Keisha Davis is a trained physician in pathology as well as a classically trained African and Caribbean dancer for over 15 years. During that time she physically trained hard and has developed a weight training, full body workout and aerobic routine that she believes will work for the busy professional. Dr. Keisha has used online training for dance classes and strongly believes in its effectiveness. She believes that the traditional gym does not always exist and sometimes online coaching is best for a client’s busy life and just as effective.